SET provides hearing services to injured workers via our national network of credentialed providers.
SET provides hearing services to injured workers via our national network of credentialed providers. We coordinate these services from hospitalization discharge to the comfort of their homes. Our goals are to provide 100% delivery confirmations, provide competitive pricing, minimize long provider searches via our national network and remove the hassle of coordinating these requests for our referrers.
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Skilled/Non-Skilled Care (RN’s, LPN’s & CNA’s)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational, Speech & Respiratory Therapy
- Bone Stimulators
- Orthotics and Prosthetics – Customized or off the shelf
- Rehab Equipment – Custom, high-end powered wheelchairs, custom manual wheelchairs, mattresses, turning beds
- Home and Vehicle Modifications – Wheelchair ramps, porch lifts, stair lifts, door widening, counter top adjustments, grab bars, roll-in shower stalls
- Traveling Nurses
- Tens Unit
- Wheelchair & Scooters
- Medical Escorts